Subject: FW: 84th Session of the General Assembly
From: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium", "Mai Hion" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2024 12:49:58 +0200

Tere,

Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Tervitades

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: Alexandra Logue (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2024 10:15 AM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Catherine High (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>; UNIDROIT Secretariat
<[email-masked]>
Subject: I: 84th Session of the General Assembly

Dear Sir, Madam,

We were hoping to confirm the delegation from Estonia for the 84th session
of the General Assembly, taking place tomorrow at the seat of Unidroit.

We thank you for your cooperation and wish you a pleasant day.

Sincere regards,

Alexandra Logue

Unidroit Secretariat

Alexandra Logue | Secretary

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>

Da: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Inviato: martedì 19 novembre 2024 16:20
A: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Isabelle Dubois (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Oggetto: RE: 84th Session of the General Assembly

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find attached a Note Verbale ref GAs 1227 regarding the
transmission of the documents for the 84th session of the General
Assembly.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2024 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Isabelle Dubois (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 84th Session of the General Assembly

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find attached a Note Verbale ref GAs/1128 regarding the 84th
Session of the General Assembly. You will also find the draft agenda
attached for your convenience.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>